Join us on June 16th to learn more about SEontario.org, Ontario’s newest social enterprise community, and how it is designed to help profile and inspire social enterprise in the province.
The SEontario website is a community-driven showcase of social enterprise (SE) and the social economy in Ontario. With a platform created by a collaboration of regional, provincial and national nonprofit organizations, SEontario demonstrates the geographic scope and community impact of SE across the province. With a showcase of examples of social enterprise work and a geo-mapped database to explore various types of SE in different regions, it connects to a wide range of resources, marketplaces and events, and shares regional, francophone and co-operative supports.
- See all of the features in our case studies or stories and learn how to submit your SE’s story online
- Learn about the events we post and how you can use the calendar to promote your events
- View our current Resources and tell us about resources you’d like us to include
- Hear about our new Question of the Month feature
- Learn how to put yourself on the SE Map
- Share your ideas of features you’d like to see
Registration is required to receive pre-webinar information and the Adobe sign-in details